Saturday, September 22, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.232

Hello all!
  It is a beautiful and bright Saturday morning here in Athens, and soon I'll head out to enjoy the sunshine. But before that, I wanted to share my weekly Top -5 song list with you.
  This week, I listened to lots of music from many different styles and sub-genres, as you will realize by looking at my list.
  From all the songs that I've listened to, I chose the following as my best ones:
RAINBOW: Stargazer (Rising - 1976)
ARK: Where the Wind Blows (Ark - 1999)
SOUTHERN EMPIRE: Goliath's Moon (Civilisation - 2018)
DAVID BOWIE: Cygnet Committee (Space Oddity - 1969)
ELUVEITIE: The Call of the Mountains (Origins - 2014)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs I included in my list right away. Enjoy the music and have a great weekend.
Thank you!
RAINBOW: Stargazer
ARK: Where the Wind Blows
SOUTHERN EMPIRE: Goliath's Moon
DAVID BOWIE: Cygnet Committee
ELUVEITIE: The Call of the Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment