Friday, October 5, 2018

Prog n Roll's special radio show, incl. the presentation of a concept album. (7/10/2018)

Hello all!
  I would like to inform you that on Sunday the 7th of October, Prog n Roll radio show will present a classic concept album from the 70's; among other things of course. This season, we decided to present a concept album or a Rock opera during the first show of each month, starting from October.
So, we picked a very good and kind of classic concept album, which I'm not going to reveal today.
I'm pretty sure that Sunday's show will be a very pleasant and enjoyable one, so if you want tune in and join us. 
  I would also like to remind you that Prog n Roll is an online live bilingual broadcast. It begins at 20.00 UK time, and in order to listen you just have to click on the following link: www.justincaseradio.com
I hope to "see" you on our chatbox.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment