Thursday, November 15, 2018

BRIT FLOYD: Eclipse Tour 2018, live in Greece (16 & 17/11/2018).

  I would like to inform you that this weekend, Brit Floyd, the world's best tribute Pink Floyd band will give 2 concert in Greece. Tomorrow, 16th of November, they will appear in Athens, and
on 17th in Thesalloniki.
  This year they are presenting a great show that is based on the album The Dark Side of the Moon, but it also includes songs from the whole Pink Floyd catalogue.
I bought my ticket a few motnhs ago, and I can't wait to be honest!
I case you are living in Athens/Thesalloniki or you are just visiting, this is an event that you shouldn't miss!
  As far as I know there are still a few available tickets left, so do not hesitate! They aren't cheap, but I believe that the show will worth every cent that you will give.
In case you are interested, here's a link for tickets: 
https://www.ticketmaster.gr/en/brit-floyd---athens_se_2004041.html
And if you want to have an idea how these guys are on stage, click on the link below, where you can watch the first half part of their show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV3KBH77sm4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment