Thursday, November 22, 2018

BRIT FLOYD Live in Athens (16/11/2018). The setlist and more (pics/videos).

Almost a week ago, Brit Floyd visited Greece for 2 shows. The first one was in Athens and the second one in Thessaloniki. I went to the first one, and I must say that I wasn’t expecting it to be so good!  
No, it wasn’t Pink Floyd! But since Pink Floyd belong to the past, this is the closest thing that you can see. Now that we’ve made that clear, let’s move on.

  I had doubts if the place that was selected for the gig was going to fit their whole stage show, and as it proved I was right. Many of the things we see in their live videos were missing; like for example the big round screen in the back, with the lights around it. That screen was replaced with another smaller one, but without the lights.
  But these things didn’t affect the excellent show they gave. They went on stage exactly on time, and played for almost 3 hours (including a 20-minutes break).
 The sound was perfect, the song selection very good, the light show was impressive and synchronized with the music, and I believe that everybody enjoyed it.
  Speaking for myself, I had a very pleasant evening, and to be honest, if they will ever come in Athens again, I will go to see them without a second thought. IF you see that they are playing somewhere near you, don’t miss them!
  Here is the concert’s setlist:
Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
Arnold Layne
High Hopes
Another Brick in the Wall Part 2
Mother
Sorrow
Money
Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Part.2:
Speak to Me
Breathe
Time
The Great Gig in the Sky
Take It Back
A Great Day for Freedom
The Dogs of War
Have a Cigar
Wish You Were Here
One of These Days
Southampton Dock
The Final Cut
Comfortably Numb
Encore:
Brain Damage
Eclipse
Run Like Hell
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to see the first and the last songs of the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment