Friday, February 22, 2013

Goodies from GFreedom's Music Collection...

Hello folks! :)

This is a new series of posts that I'm starting here.
As the title indicates, every now and then I will be writing a post about a record from my collection that I regard as something really good. (According to my music taste of course).
This is just a random picture from the internet
The records I will be presenting here, are not gonna be from a specific musical genre. Although I'm pretty sure that the 90% will be falling under some of the many sub-categories of Rock music.

The main criteria will be my personal opinion about every one of these records. But don't expect very classic things. I mean what's the point of presenting here Deep Purple's 'In Rock'? None I guess...

So as you understood already, be prepared for less known records or bands. (At least the majority of them).

 In every post I will try to give some info on the band and the record itself, write a few things about the songs, also mention  my most favorite songs from that record, and in the end I will try to add 1-2 videos as well.

Well, that's all! :)
I hope many of you will find these new series interesting, and read them, maybe commenting on them, and so on...


No comments:

Post a Comment