Saturday, May 25, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.47

Good morning folks!
Another Saturday is here, and I'm writing the usual Juke Box post.
In this last week I listened to a lot of music, and once more it was hard for me to choose only 5 songs.
But I think I made it finally! :)
So, here are the 5 songs that I believe were the best:

The Enid: One & the Many - (Invicta) - 2012
Peter Gabriel: Here Comes the Flood - (Cars) - 1977               
Blue Oyster Cult: Astronomy - (Secter Treaties) - 1974                        
Tool: 10.000 days - (10.000 Days) - 2006
Barclay James Harvest: May Day - (Octoberon) - 1976

And as usual, I strongly recommend and encourage anyone who is in the mood for it, to write as a comment here or at Google+ his/hers Top-5 songs or records from this last week. It's always fun and interesting to see what kind of music other people listen in their own time...
Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment