Thursday, February 27, 2014

It was 20 Years Ago Today... (Part.1+2) (1987 Documentary)

Hey all!
Last night came to my mind a very interesting documentary I watched many years ago, named 'It was 20 years ago today'. So today I decided to try to find it, in order to post it here and share it with all of you. And I found it! Because of its length, it's separated in 8 parts, so I will be posting 1 or 2 parts every few days in this blog. My suggestion is to watch it, because it is really very interesting!
The documentary starts with the release of the legendary album 'Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band' by The Beatles, but that is only the beginning. Further than that you will be able to watch what happened between 1965 - 1970 in both sides of the Atlantic, (UK & USA), during these 5 years.
 You will be able to see many very famous musicians speak about their music and see how Rock music developed into a massive movement.
 I don't want to write more on the subject, because it's all in there! Just press 'Play' in the video below and you can see what I'm talking about yourselves. The quality is not so good, because it is from video most probably, but it is surely worth your time. Every part is about 5 to15 minutes long.
So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the first 2 parts...  :)

               
            

No comments:

Post a Comment