Monday, February 3, 2014

PROG & ROLL Radio show on 2/2/2014 was canceled...

Hello all!
As many of you know already, on every Monday morning I'm writing here a post about Sunday night's Prog & Roll radio show, including the full playlist etc... Well today that's not gonna happen, because the show itself didn't happen. And it was really pity because it was going to be a nice one.
As I wrote in a previous post, I had 2 of our listeneres as guests, and we were preparing lots of great stuff. But because of some weird internet problems we couldn't finally do it.
  At 20.00 CET we started the show as always, but the couldn't have a proper connection with the server. Therefore every 1-2 minutes the server was closing. For almost half hour we tried to fix the problem, but it was impossible, so we finaly stoped trying.
  I am really sorry for all those problems, and I really want to thank all of you who logged in and waited for half hour in case our show could start. It wasn't my fault, and all of us did our best to solve the problem.
Thank you very much, and be sure I will try to make next Sunday's show a really wonderful one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment