Saturday, February 15, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.80

Hello folks!
Today it is Saturday again, therefore it's time to write here my best 5 songs for the week.
I think I have a very interesting list this time, so without further delay here it is:

Galahad: Richelieu's Prayer (Within the Realms of Euphoria - 2012)
Jethro Tull: Home (Stormwatch - 1979)
Lisa Gerrard: Largo (The Mirror Pool - 1995)
Fruupp: The Perfect Wish (The Prince of Heaven's Eyes - 1974) 
Gary Brooker: A Salty Dog (Live) (Within our House - 1998)

And as usual, I'll add here 2 videos with songs from my Top-5 list for you to listen.
First is the magnificent 'Largo' by Lisa Gerrard, (the original composition belongs to Handel), and on the second video you can listen to 'home' by Jethro Tull.
Enjoy the music, and I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for reading :)


        
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment