Saturday, February 1, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.78

Hello all and have a nice month!
Today it is Saturday, and it's time for my 'Juke Box' post once more.
This week I listened to really lots of music because of tomorrow's Prog & Roll radio show, but most importantly because of an event I'm preparing for next Saturday. You will be informed with a post about that later on.
 So it was kind of impossible to choose only 5 songs as my best. Instead I'll put here 5 of the best...
And without further delay, here they are:
MYSTERY: The Silent Scream (One Among the Living - 2010)
SCORPIONS: The Sails of Charon (Taken by Force - 1977)
JETHRO TULL: We Used to Know (Stand Up - 1969)
MOSTLY AUTUMN: The Ghost Moon Orchestra (The Ghost Moon Orchestra - 2012)
JUDAS PRIEST: Victim of Changes (Sad Wings of Destiny - 1976)
And as usual, I'll conclude this post by adding a couple of videos with songs from my Top-5 list.
On the first video you can listen to the beautiful melody of Mostly Autumn 'The Ghost Moon Orchestra', and on the srcond one something harder. Judas Priest and 'Victim of changes'.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice wekend!
Thanks for reading :) 
             
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment