Saturday, June 6, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No. 129

  All those who are following or checking my blog from time to time should know that on every Saturday morning I'm writing this "Juke Box" post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist.
  I listened to lots of music during the week, and from many different styles and genres, that's why my Top-5 is kind of mixed up once more. It wasn't easy to choose only 5 songs, but I think these are the  best ones for this week:
KARNATAKA: Road to Cairo (Secrets of Angels - 2015)
GREEN ON RED: Time ain't Nothing (No Free Lunch - 1985)
DAVE KERZNER: Stranded (Parts 1-5) (Now World - 2014)
METALLICA: Master of Puppets (Master of Puppets - 1986)
NIGHTWISH: Elan (Endless Forms Most Beautiful - 2015)
I'm also adding here the links for the songs in my list, so you can listen to them right away.
Enjoy your weekend everybody! :-)
KARNATAKA: Road to Cairo
GREEN ON RED: Time ain't Nothing
DAVE KERZNER: Stranded
METALLICA: Master of Puppets
NIGHTWISH: Elan

No comments:

Post a Comment