Monday, June 22, 2015

ROBBIE WILLIAMS Live in Athens (20/6/2015). The Setlist...

 There are some artists who deserve to be called as 'entertainers', and Robbie Williams is definitely one of them!
 This was the first time Robbie Williams visited Greece for a concert, (but not the last as he promised), and a crowd of over 30.000 people went to see this great performer on stage. He came on stage without any delay, with his 11-members band, and for the next 2 hours he gave a really spectacular show, during which he played his famous songs, plus cover versions of songs from bands and artists, like Queen, Led Zeppelin, U2, and even Frank Sinatra. The peak of his show was without a doubt the extremely good cover version of Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.
 I didn't go to this concert, but I'm seriously concidering doing so if he will ever return to Greece for another one.
Here you can see the concert's setlist:

Let Me Entertain You
Rock Dj
Monsoon
Come Undone / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Me And My Monkey
The Road to Mandalay
Minnie the Moocher
Swing Supreme
Ignition  Better Man
We Will Rock You / I Love Rock 'n' Roll
No Regrets
Candy
Feel
Royals
Millennium / 99 Problems
Whole Lotta Love / Kids
Encore:
Bohemian Rhapsody
She's the One
Angels / My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment