Saturday, November 7, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.143

Hello all!
One more busy week came at an end, and here I am today in order to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
During this week I listened to lots of music, from many different music genres, that's why my Top-5 list is kind of mixed up.
So, for this week, these are my 5 most favorite songs:
PETER HAMMILL: The Birds (Fool's Mate - 1971)
MADRUGADA: What's on Your Mind? (Madrugada - 2008)
BAROCK PROJECT: A Winter's Night (Skyline - 2015)
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Thinking of You (Edgar Broughton Band - 1971)
COUNTRY JOE & THE FISH: Pat's Song (I Feel Like I'm Fixing to Die - 1968)
By clicking on the following links you can listen to the songs in my list. The only exception would be the song 'A Winter's night', which I couldn't find on YouTube.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend! :-)
PETER HAMMILL: The Birds
MADRUGADA: What's on Your Mind?
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Thinking of you
COUNTRY JOE & THE FISH: Pat's Song

No comments:

Post a Comment