Saturday, November 14, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.144

Hello all!
Here I am once more, in order to write down my usual 'Juke Box' post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist.
Despite that I had a very difficult and busy week once more, I found the time to listen to some music. From all the songs I've listened to, I chose the following ones to include in my Top-5 list:
THE WHO: Love Reign O'er Me (Quadrophenia - 1973)
AINUR: The Fall of Gondolin (From Ancient Days - 2007)
METALLICA: Seek & Destroy (Kill Em All - 1983)
LED ZEPPELIN: No Quarter (Houses of the Holy - 1973)
GALAHAD: Termination (Empires Never Last - 2007)
If you click on the following links, you can listen to the songs in my list.
Enjoy! :-)
THE WHO: Love Reign O'er Me
AINUR: The Fall of Gondolin
METALLICA: Seek & Destroy
LED ZEPPELIN: No Quarter
GALAHAD: Termination

No comments:

Post a Comment