Saturday, November 28, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.146

Hello all!
One more Saturday morning in here, so it is time to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
Almost 2 weeks ago I bought the fantastic Rock opera/musical 'Alchemy' by Clive Nolan, and I can't stop listening to it! I included 1 song from the album in last week's 'Juke Box', and I'll include 2 more now.
So, for this week, these are my 5 best songs:
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tides of Wealth (Alchemy - 2013)
CLIVE NOLAN: The Quaternary Plan (Alchemy - 2013)
QUEEN: The Millionaire's Waltz (A Day at the Races - 1976)
LEPROUS: The Price (The Congregation - 2015)
NIGHTWISH: Elan (Endless Forms Most Beautiful - 2015)
By clicking on the following links you can listen to the songs in my list. Unfortunately I couldn't find 'The Quaternary Plan' on youTube, that's why you can't see it as a link...
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend! :-)
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tides of Wealth
QUEEN: The Millionaire Waltz
LEPROUS: The Price
NIGHTWISH: Elan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment