Saturday, December 16, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.209

Hello all!
  After a long break my usual Saturday "Juke Box" post is back, with my weekly Top-5 song list.
  I had an extremely busy time lately, so I wasn't able to listen and pay attention to music as much as I would like to. But this week things went better, so I could sit down and enjoy some nice music.
From all the songs I listened to during the week, these are the ones I liked the most:
SIVERT HOYEM: Lioness (Lioness - 2016)
CHRYSILIA: King of a Stellar War (Et in Arcadia Ego - 2017)
THRESHOLD: State of Independence (Legends of the Shires - 2017)
DIO: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (We wish you a Metal Christmas - 2008)
PROCOL HARUM: A Whiter Shade of Pale (Procol Harum - 1967)
If you are interested of listening to the songs in my list, just click on the following YT links:
SIVERT HOYEM: Lioness
CHRYSILIA: King of a Stellar War
THRESHOLD: State of Independence
DIO: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
PROCOL HARUM: A Whiter Shade of Pale
I hope you will enjoy the music.
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment