Friday, September 28, 2012

Prog & Roll Radio Show an Update...

Hello! :)
That is a post concerning last night's broadcast.
It was our first one, so I will write my impressions here...
Well, it was great! :)
Our broadcast lasted for 2 hours, and both us and the visitors had some great time as far as I know!
The chatbox was on fire, and at some points we were laughing a lot with the crazy comments there.
Because it was out first radio show, we wanted to have a theme.
And the theme was: 'The Prog round of the world in 2 hours'.
So we played music from bands all over the world. (Well, almost!). We surely left many out, but we did the best we could in these 2 hours.
Some of the bands we played were: Genesis, Marillion, Arena, Rush, Pavlov's Dog, Kansas, Sienna Root, The Mars Volta, Kingston Wall, Focus, Jane, PFM,Will-O-the-Wisp,
and we kept Dead Can Dance for the end...
Many people visited and listened to our show, and many didn't.
We knew some of them, and we got to know the others.
We were a nice warm company last night, and that was something I really enjoyed.
Now I am waiting for the next show, and I hope we will make it even better!
I want to thank you for spending 2 hours with us, because together we made a very warm and beautiful night...
Thank you all! :)


6 comments:

  1. hello

    gratz again to both of you for a really good radio show , the theme was nice too :) dont mind me about the Camel request :P but I was betting that you gonna play camel cause its one of your best prog bands :)
    I had a great 2 hours last night n i am looking forward for the next show n for suprises like Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed they are! Thats why they are in our radio spot! :P
    But you logged in a bit later if I remember well...
    Thank you for your kind words, and for keeping us company last night.
    your comment when we played Jane was amazing. We were laughing for a couple of minutes! hehehehe
    We will try to do our best always, you know that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings GFT :)) Bravo to you both for the wonderful show you put on, and an interesting journey through the world of progressive rock. I hope my naivity of the subject was not too off-putting through the chat window :P And thanks for my mention, I laughed out loud at the part and had to explain why to my confused wife :))

    Looking forward to the next show :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe thank you for joınıng our 'company' that night.
    I was thinking that you'll probably get bored very fast, since you are not involved with this kind of music. But I'm glad you stayed and enjoyed our show.
    We are all looking forward for next Thursady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you make a replay of the show because I missed it? :))
    I'm joking of course. Any way sorry I missed it but I was watching tv lying on the sofa and I fell asleep. I told you 11pm is too late :)))
    I promise I will not miss the second (or any other hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries. These things can happen.
    I hope you'll be able to catch up the second one though, cause I'm sure that you will like it! Especially the first hour... ;)

    ReplyDelete