Sunday, February 10, 2013

One Hour with "Distorted Harmony"...

Hello all!
A couple of days ago I wrote a post here about the presentation of Distorted Harmony's album that it was planned for yesterday afternoon, in the radio station that I have my radio show as well.
And here I will write my impressions from that event...
The deal was that Thanos Patsos (a producer of the station), had come to an agreement with the band that he would be presenting their debut album named "Utopia", and at the same time the basic composer/keyboard player will be online, speaking with everybody that was there through the chatbox.
At the specific time the presentation started, and everything was according to the plan. Many of the producers (including me) were online, and many people were listening from different countries. If I remember well, there were people from Greece, Turkey, Israel, England, and Germany. But after the second song, the drummer and the guitar player of the band decided to join us online, and one song later the bass player.
So finally we had four members of the band online, and that created a great atmosphere. We were talking all together, asking them about their record, their influences, their plans for the future and so on... At many points they were having fun kidding with each other (and us), and we had a very pleasant time altogether I must say.
It was a great experience, and I think everybody that was online last night really enjoyed it.
As far as I know, we will have more events like this in Just In Case Radio, and there is one I'm working on already. So, I will be informing you from time to time about these kind of "special" events...

2 comments:

  1. Bravo my friend, this sounds like a really nice event and good luck with future ones. Afraid I had missed the announcement of this otherwise I would have joined in for some fun with sacrastic comments :P hehehe

    anyway, be sure to let me know about future ones and hey if you ever need Fruupp's Steve Houston to turn up in the chatbox let me know, I am sure I could "resurrect" him again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make one correction because I did a mistake on the post. The last one that logged in wasn't the bass player. He was the band's manager.
    I got confused at some point, because many people were "speaking" altogether, and I lost it! hahahaha
    Anyway, Thanos Patsos told me that I made this mistake, so I'm correcting it here...
    Thanks Thanos! :)

    ReplyDelete