Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Prog & Roll Radio Show: The Top-10 of 2012

As I mentioned in a few posts earlier, we tried to make our radio show's Top-10 for the year 2012.
So together with our audience managed to make this list you will see further down.
These songs are according to our audience's opinion the best of the best that we have played in our shows through this past year. We have collected all the most popular songs from our shows, and in the end in the last shows of the year we put our audience to grade them. And finally we present you Prog & Roll Radio Show's Top-10 for the year 2012.

1. CAMEL: Nimrodel (1974)
2. ANNIE HASLAM: Gliter & Dust (1985)
3. CHRIS DE BURGH: Crusader (1979)
4. RUSH: The Necromancer (1975)
5. DEAD CAN DANCE: The Host of Seraphim (1988)
6. MARILLION: Script for a Jester's Tear (1983)
7. GENESIS: Firth of Fifth (1973)
8. TOOL: 10.000 Days (2006)
9. RENAISSANCE: Song of Scheherazade (1975)
10. JOURNEY: Of a Lifetime (1975)


5 comments:

  1. Very happy with the number one spot :))) great song choice that....thanks for introducing me to Prog Rock, looking forward to hearing more from the genre in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sure that this song would be No.1 to be honest,from the time it was voted the best of that night's show. But I had no idea about the 9 rest. I aggree with many on this top-10, I dissagree with others. Anyway... I'm glad that you are enjoying the radio show, and be sure that some things will change (for better I hope), starting from this week's broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a fun night! I think it was one of the best shows we have done so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bloody folk song in the top 10!!!!! How annoying!!!! Tzopanis talking....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe. let's hope in later top-10's will be at least one Folk-Rock song. From this sunday and on the whole voting system will change. I hope it will be more fun and certainly more just like that...

    ReplyDelete