Saturday, August 1, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.133

Hello all and have a nice month! :-)
Those who are following or checking my blog from time to time, should know that (almost) on every Saturday I'm posting my weekly Top-5 songlist, named as 'GFreedom's Juke Box'. 
And since today it is Saturday, here's my list:
KAIPA: World of the Void (Sattyg - 2014)
QUEEN: Great King Ratt (Queen - 1973)
CORVUS STONE: Joukahainen Without Chips (Unscrewed - 2015)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Northern Comfort (White Light Generator - 2014)
LOVE: Robert Montgomery (Four Sail - 1969)
In the following links you can listen to the songs from my list if you want to.
(Unfortunately I couldn't find the song from Corvus Stone).
Enjoy! :-)
KAIPA: World of the Void
QUEEN: Great King Ratt
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Northern Comfort
LOVE: Robert Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment