Saturday, March 4, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.188

Hello all!
Here I am again, with my usual Saturday's 'Juke Box' post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
During this week I've listened to lots of music, but mostly old and classic stuff as you will realise by looking at my list.
So, for this week, these are the songs I've picked as best ones:
ELOY: Mutiny (Power & Passion - 1975)
GENESIS: Carpet Crawlers (The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway - 1974)
LED ZEPPELIN: No Quarter (Houses of the Holy - 1973)
JANIS JOPLIN: Kozmic Blues (I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama! - 1969)
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: The Great 1974 Mining Disaster (Everyone is Everybody Else - 1974)
I will conclude this post, by adding the YouTube links of the songs in my list, so in case you are interested. you can listen to them right away.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
Thank you! :-)
 ELOY: Mutiny
GENESIS: Carpet Crawlers
LED ZEPPELIN: No Quarter
JANIS JOPLIN: Kozmic Blues
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: The Great 1974 Mining Disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment