Tuesday, December 18, 2018

PETER MURPHY & DAVID J (BAUHAUS), live in Athens (14/12/2018). The complete setlist...

  As I wrote in my previous post, a few days ago, the singer and the bass player of Bauhaus gave a concert in Athens, celebrating the 40 years since the release of the band's debut album In the Flat Filed. They actually did a long tour celebrating the release of that album, that ended in Greece with one concert in Athens and one of Thessaloniki, the next day.
  I went to the Athen's gig and I really enjoyed it. Ok, I wasn't expecting to see Peter Murphy like he used to be 20 years ago, so I can say I was pleased with the band's overall performance.   My only complain is that, for some unknown reason, they skipped the 2nd encore that they usually did in their previous performances. So, we missed the chance to listen to Ziggy Stardust and Telegram Sam.
 But further than that, the concert was good, and the setlist was including many of the band's finest moments.
Here you can check the complete setlist:

Double Dare
In The Flat Field
A God In An Alcove
Dive
Spy in the Cab
Small Talk Stinks
St. Vitus Dance
Stigmata Martyr
Nerves
Burning From The Inside
Silent Hedges
Bela Lugosi's Dead
She's In Parties
Adrenalin
Kick In The Eye
The Passion Of Lovers

Encore:
King Volcano
Kingdom's Coming
Severance (Dead Can Dance cover)

Here's Bela Lugosi's Dead, live from Athens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3PDMhH9piY


No comments:

Post a Comment