Friday, January 11, 2013

PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: My Grave (video)

Hello folks!
Here is a video of a song that I had no idea about it 'till this morning.
Today someone posted it on my community on Google+, and I found it very good. (Thank you Pavel!).
 That's why I thought of posting it here for more people to watch maybe. It is from an American Progressive-Metal band called Psychotic Waltz and they are not so famous. They began their career in 1988 in California, and they were disbanded almost 10 years later. I think they were reunited a couple of years ago, but I have no information on that matter.
Anyway, the song is called 'My Grave' and it is from their album 'Bleeding' that was released in 1996.
I hope you'll like it...

                                   

4 comments:

  1. Psychotic Waltz was almost a personal project of Buddy Lucky singer , composer , leader of the band. he was greatly influensed by Ian Anderson thats why he plays the flute too . check the song " I remember" from their first album "social grace" its like listening to Jethro Tull song even though their rest songs are purely progressive metal with unique style , too bad they become a bit boring after that for my tastes.
    the singer Buddy Lucky had half of his face with beard n the other half shaved , what do you expect from someone that his idol was Ian Amderson? just eccenticity :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know the song. I already have it, and it is a nice one.
    But thanks for the info Nighteyes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They played live last year in Athens, so they probably reunited. Permanently or for the tour remains to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, when you'll have again internet at home filaraki? We have missed you on the Radio show! We are waiting for you to be back.

    ReplyDelete