Monday, November 11, 2013

Prog & Roll radio show (10/11/2013) Top-5 and full playlist...

Good morning everybody!
Last night we had one more Prog & Roll radio show (the first for this month), due to last Sunday's cancellation. Also this time GFreedom Team was half present. My co-host was out of the country, so I had to do the show all by myself. But judging by the audience's reactions throughout the show, I believe I did a good job...
 Another fact from last night, was the absence of Marco De Angelis from the chatbox. I was informed a few days ago, that Mr. De Angelis (who is an Italian musician/composer) would be logging in at the time of the show to listen, and to speak with the people there. Well, that never happened!
I want to apologize to all of you who logged in order to speak with him, although it was not my fault really.
Anyway...
As you know already, we play a little "game" by asking our listeners to grade the songs we play, from a scale 1-10. And at the end of each show I calculate the average ratings, and announce the Top-5 songs. So, here is the Top-5 from last night according to our audience:

1. DAVID BOWIE: Life on Mars?
2. PETER HAMMILL: Wilhelmina
3. GENESIS: The Knife
4. VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR: Cat's Eye/Yellow Fever
5. MARILLION: Lavender.

All 5 songs achieved an average rating of 8.5 or higher, therefore all of them are entering the list with the songs which will participate in the 'Song of the Month' contest, which will take place on the first Sunday of December.
As for the whole playlist, you can see it here:


MARCO DE ANGELIS: Tell me Why / AIRBAG: The Bridge / THERION: Une Fleure dans le Coeur / DUNWICH: Il Falso Principio / AYREON: The Theory of Everything Part.1 / PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetise / MUSE: Stockholm Syndrome / DISTORTED HARMONY: Kono Yume / QUEEN: The Millionaire Waltz / GENESIS: The Knife / VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR: Cat’s Eye-Yellow Fever / YES: Yours is no disgrace / MOSTLY AUTUMN: We come & we go / MYSTERY: The Sailor & the Mermaid / MARILLION: Lavender / PETER HAMMILL: Wilhelmina / DAVID BOWIE: Life on Mars? / PROCOL HARUM: Magdalene.



I want to thank all of you who logged in last night, and helped me to put out a nice show.
Also thank you all for your kind and encouraging words. They were much appreciated! 
And concluding this post, I'm adding a video of last night's No.1 song.
Enjoy! :)

             









No comments:

Post a Comment