Saturday, November 23, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.68

Heya all! :)
Another Saturday came, so it's time to post here my Top-5 songs for this last week... 

I had a nice week (musically) and I did listen to many wonderful songs and albums, so the decision was not easy at all!
After I put some thought on it, I chose the following 5 songs as my best:

Genesis: The Return of the Giant Hogweed (Nursery Cryme - 1971)
Cockney Rebel: Death Trip (The Human Menagerie - 1973)
Fairport Convention: The Time is Near (Babbacombe Lee - 1971)
Galahad: Richelieu's Prayer (Beyond the Realms of Euphoria - 2012)
Arena: Sirens (Pride - 1996)

Some of those songs are included in tomorrow's Prog & Roll radio show, but I'm not gonna reveal which ones... ;)
And as usual, I will conclude this post by adding 2 videos for you to listen.
First one is the magnificent 'Death Trip' by Cockney Rebel, and the second one is 'Richelieu's Prayer' by Galahad. I hope you will like them.
Have a great Weekend everybody, and thanks for reading... :)


                                    
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment