Saturday, November 30, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.69

Hello!
 This week has been very difficult one, therefore I had not so much time to listen to lots of music
as usual. Expecially yesterday and today I had a jammed program. (That's why this post comes later
than usual).
But I found some time to write down my best 5 songs for the week, so here they are:

Thin Lizzy: Emerald (Jailbreak - 1976)
Santana: Oneness (Oneness - 1979)
Van Der Graaf Generator: Every Bloody Emperor (Present - 2005)
Crippled Black Phoenix: The heart of Every Country (Mankind - The Crafty Ape - 2012)
Led Zeppelin: Since I've been  Loving you (Live) (The Song Remains the Same - 1976)

And as usual, I will post here a couple of videos for you to listen.
On the first video you can listen to 'Every Bloody Emperor' by Van Der Graaf Generator, and on the second one you can see the magnificent 'Since I've been Loving you' from the live DVD The Song Remains the Same by Led Zeppelin. 
I hope you'll like them.
Have a great weekend all!
Thanks for reading. :)


                          
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment