Friday, November 8, 2013

The use of Labels...

Hello all!
 I'm writing this post in order to inform those who aren't familiar with the blogs yet, or are new G+ users for the 'Labels' I'm using here.
  Because there has been almost two years that I'm writing this blog, as you can understand there are a lot of info and posts gathered. So, in order to make it easier for you, I'm using Labels on each post...
 At the end of every post, you will see the word 'Labels' highlighted in yellow/orange color, and next to it a specific category indicated with a light blue color.
There are many categories so far, like Prog-Rock, Personal, New Releases, etc...
By clicking on the category name, you will be able to see only the posts of the specific category.
If for example you want to see which posts I have under the category 'New Releases' just click on it, and the page will reload containing only the posts of that category.
   But further than this, at the left side of the screen, exactly under my profile you can see a list of all the categories of posts in my blog. Again, if you press on one category it will have the same result. It's easier that way, because you can see all the categories at once.
 I hope you will find this little piece of information helpful and useful...
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment