Saturday, December 7, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.70

Hello all!
Since another Saturday morning is here, it's time to write my top-5 songs for this week.
Although I had a very difficult week, I found the time to listen to music as always.
But this time my options were limited, therefore it was not so hard to pick my best songs.
So, without further ado, here's my Top-5 songlist for this week:

Elf: Nevermore (Elf- 1972)
Strawbs: Tears & Pavan (Bursting at the Seams - 1973)
Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat (Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - 1973)
The Tea Party: The River (Splendor Solis - 1993)
Ramases: Children of the Green Earth (Glass Top Coffin - 1975)

And as usual, I'm concluding this post with two videos from my top-5 list.
On the first video you can listen to the excellent and not so famous song 'Nevermore' by Elf, (R.J Dio's first band), and on the second video you can see the video clip of 'The River' by the Canadian band The Tea Party.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a great weekend!
Thank you for reading... :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment