Saturday, December 28, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.73

As many of you know already, every Saturday I'm choosing the best 5 songs from all the songs I've
listened during the week.
This week I've listened to lots of music again, so once more it wasn't very easy to pick only 5 songs.
But after some thought, I decided that my best 5 songs are the following:

Peter Hammill: Autumn (Over - 1977)
The Kinks: Death of a Clown (Something Else - 1967)
Aphrodite's Child: The Four Horsemen (666 - 1970)
Genesis: Anyway (The Lamb lies Down on Broadway - 1974)
Mystery: Behind the Veil of Winter's Face (Behind the Veil of Winter's Face - 2007)

I will conclude this post by adding a couple of video of songs which are in my top-5 list.
On the first video you can listen to 'Death of a Clown' by The Kinks, and on the second one the song 'Anyway' by Genesis.
Enjoy the music folks, and have a great weekend all!
Thanks for reading! :)

                                             
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment