Saturday, December 14, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.71

Hello everybody!
One more Saturday morning is here, therefore it is time to write down my Top-5 songs for this week.
I listened to lots of music through this week, because I was preparing tomorrow's Prog & Roll radio show, but further than that,  because I'm already preparing the playlist for next week's DJ Set for the party I announced yesterday from this blog.

  Anyway, without further ado, here's my top- 5 songlist:

Roxy Music: Do the Strand (For your Pleasure - 1973)
Galahad: Empires Never Last (Empires Never Last - 2007)
Iron Maiden: Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Powerslave - 1984)
Dulcimer: Sonnet to the Fall (And I Turned as I had Turned as a Boy - 1970)
Ayreon: The Theory of Everything Part.1 (The Theory of Everything - 2013) 

And as usual, I'm posting  couple of videos as well for you ti listen. On the first video you can listen to 'Empires Never Last' by Galahad, and on the second one I chose 'The Theory of Everything Part.1' by Ayreon's new release. Enjoy them!
Have a nice weekend all, and thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment