Saturday, December 21, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.72

Hello folks!
  This week I really dealt a lot with music, because of tonight's party and tomorrow's radio show.
I can't calculate the hours I have spend listening to songs, albums, making lists etc, in order to chose songs mostly for today's DJ Set. So as you can understand this time it was very difficult to choose only 5 songs for my list. And even now I'm not sure if these 5 songs are the best... :P
   So, for this week here's my Top-5 songlist:

 Queen: My Fairy King (Queen - 1973)
 Iron Maiden: Phantom of the Opera (Iron Maiden - 1980)
 Rush: Tom Sawyer (Moving Pictures - 1981)
 Genesis: Dancing of the Moonlight Knight (Selling England by the Pound - 1973) 
 Rainbow: Stargazer (Rising - 1976)

   And as usual I'll conclude this post by adding a couple of videos from my Top-5 list.
On the first video you can listen to Queen's 'My Fairy King' , and on the second one Rainbow's epic song 'Stargazer'. Enjoy the music, and have a great weekend!
   Thank you for reading :)


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment