Tuesday, December 23, 2014

JOE COCKER (1944 - 2014)

Athough the sad news for the death of Joe Cocker spread out like a wild fire, I felt that I should write a post for this really great performer.
 I'm very sad because Joe Cocker was one of my most favorite musicians, since my teenage years.
According to his manager, Joe Cocker died from lung cancer od the 22nd of December 2014 in Crawford Colorado.
In his long career, he released over 20 studio albums, and he recorded numberless cover versions. (Almost all of them were succesfull).
 There are not many things to say for this great singer and performer really, except that he was one of rock music's brightest stars.
We will always be thankful you for the great music you left behind as your heritage Mr. Cocker!
You will always be remembered, because you will always live in our hearts.
R.I.P Joe Cocker.
I'm adding 3 songs from my channel in Youtube for you ti listen to.


No comments:

Post a Comment