Saturday, December 13, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.110

Good morning all!
 Another Saturday morning came, and here I am in order to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist as usual.
 During this week I listened to lots of music, not only for pleasure, but also for a special DJ set I'm preparing for the next weekend. (Not to mention the making of the playlist for tomorrow's Prog & Roll).
 Once more it was difficult for me to chose only 5 songs, but I tried to do the best I could.
So, without further ado, here's my weekly Top-5 songs:
RAINBOW: Stargazer (Rising - 1976)
DAVID BOWIE: Starman (Ziggy Stardust - 1972)
THE MOODY BLUES: I'm just a singer (in a Rock n Roll band) (Seventh Sojourn - 1972)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Burnt Reynolds (200 tons of bad luck - 2009)
SHADOW GALLERY: Christmas time (Tyrany - 1998)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding two videos with songs from my list in order to listen to if you want to.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend!
Thank you for reading. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment