Saturday, February 20, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.154

After a week's break my usual Saturday 'Juke box' post is back again.
Those you are following or checking my blog from time to time know that this in my weekly Top-5 songlist.
This week my list is kind of mixed up once more, but I don't think that's a problem, right?
In case you are interested, these are my best songs for this week:
TREES: Soldiers Three (On the Shore - 1970)
SIVERT HOYEM: Sleepwalking Man (Lioness - 2016)
TRION: Silence of the Universe (Pilgrim - 2007)
MATTHEW PARMENTER: All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays - 2016)
R.J DIO / YN. MALMSTEEN: Dream On (Not the Same Old Song & Dance - 1999)
By clicking on the following links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list. The songs you don't see there are the ones I couldn't find in YT.
Enjoy the music, and have a great weekend!
Thank you! :-)
TREES: Soldiers Three
SIVERT HOYEM: Sleepwalking Man
 DIO / MALMSTEEN: Dream On

No comments:

Post a Comment