Saturday, May 7, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.164

Hello! :-)
It's a lovely sunny and warm Saturday morning here in Athens, and before I'll go out to enjoy the sunshine, I decided to sit down in order to post my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
So, for this week here are the 5 songs I chose as my best ones:
WISHBONE ASH: Phoenix (Wishbone Ash - 1970)
THE ALAN PARSON'S PROJECT: The Turn of a Friendly Card (The Turn of a Friendly Card - 1980)
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Evergreen (The Spirit of Autumn Past - 1999)
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: For no One (Everyone is Everybody Else - 1974)
GANDALF'S FIST: The Lamplighter (Parts I - VIII) (The Clockwork Fable - 2016)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away.
I wasn't able to find the song The Lamplighter by Gandalf's Fist, but I guess it is normal, since the album has been released just a few days ago. All the others are here:
WISHBONE ASH: Phoenix
THE ALAN PARSON'S PROJECT: The Turn of a Friendly Card
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Evergreen
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: For no One
Enjoy the music and have a great weekend!
Thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment