Saturday, May 14, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.165

Hello all! :-)
Another Saturday morning is here, which means that it is time to sit down and write my usual weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
This time my list includes some not os famous artists and bands, but I believe that the songs I picked are very good ones and worth a listen (or two).
So for this week, these are my 5 best songs:
COSMOS: Paranoia (Mind Games - 2012)
PAVLOV'S DOG: Did you See Him Cry (At the Sound of the Bell - 1977)
DREAM THEATER: Another Day (Images & Words - 1992)
KWOON: I Lived on the Moon (Tales & Dreams - 2012)
CHRIS DE BURGH: I Had the Love in My Eyes (Crusader - 1979)
I will add here the YT links for the songs in my list as usual, so you can listen to them right away if you want to.
Enjoy! :-)
COSMOS: Paranoia
PAVLOV'S DOG: Did You See Him Cry
DREAM THEATER: Another Day
KWOON: I Lived on the Moon
CHRIS DE BURGH: I Had the Love in My Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment