Wednesday, January 9, 2013

David Bowie is back...

                        DAVID BOWIE: Where are we now?

Yesterday it was David Bowie's 66th birthday. And he chose this day to let us take a small taste of his forthcoming new album, after almost one decade. The first single is called 'where are we now", and is a ballad-like song that it reminds me the style of his record "Hours", but in a more melancholic way, mostly because of the lyrics. In the video you can see some parts of D.Bowie's beloved city (Berlin), that is also mentioned in the lyrics.
  Although I consider myself as a fan of D.Bowie (having 19 records of him so far), I can't say that I really liked that song. But that's only the first taste. Let's wait and see...
In the following video you can see this new song I'm talking about...

                                           

1 comment:

  1. Very sadly that song is like a really boring American restaurant tune. And the video-clip is just grotesque without fashion or style. I love David Bowie and this is just sad :(

    ReplyDelete