Saturday, July 7, 2012

GFreedom's Juke Box #7


Hello everyone!
   Once more it is time to post here my Top-5 songs from this week.
  Sometime ago, I wrote here that it would be nice (and fun) for some of you to post as a comment your Top-5 lists for every week as well. Although the Juke Box series  posts has high views, only two people are posting their lists. I don't understand why... Anyway, let's continue and hope that slowly slowly more will join...
So, these are my Top-5 songs for this past week:

BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: The Poet/After the Day
 (BBC in concert 1972) (Released 2002)
PASSENGERS: (Bono+Brian Eno Feat.Luc.Pavarotti) Miss Sarajevo (CD single-1995)
SERJ TANKIAN: The Sky is Over (Elect the Dead-2007)
AFTER FOREVER: Who Wants to Live Forever (CD single-2002)
BELLAPHON: Evros (Firefly-1987)
*For those who may wonder, Bellaphon is a Japanese Prog-Rock band. You will read soon about them in the 'Prog-Rock encyclopedia' series of posts, in this blog*

Well, that was it! :) Those were my most favorite songs for this week folks.
I'm waiting to see yours now... hehehe

8 comments:

  1. hello one more saturday night
    i find summer is making you a bit soft gfreedom :P (kidding of course)
    1) CLOVEN HOOF : Mistress of the forest
    2) HELSTAR : Run with the pack
    3) CIRITH UNGOL : Paradise lost
    4) MARILLION : Grendel
    5) QUEEN : Prophet song

    ps: once more i am too lazy to put year and album , if you really are interested in my play list you can youtube the songs , most of them you can easily find :) tyvm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm lets see:
    1-Annie Lennox: Into the West
    2-Wishbone Ash: Warrior
    3-Metallica: One
    4-The Kinks: Apeman
    5-Procol Harum: A Whiter Shade of Pale

    The last one I suppose is sort of stuck in my mind since Gfreedom has been listening to it next to me :) Not that I complain of course, love that song :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more late than usual

    1) Metallica: Orion
    2) Iron Maiden: Powerslave
    3) Brocas Helm: Cry of the Banshee
    4) Skull Fist - Ride the Beast
    5) The Sword - maiden, Mother & Crone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BROCAS HELM FTWWWW
      I was between Brocas Helm fly high n Cloven Hoof n i decided i will keep Brocas Helm for next saturday but you got me first :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you all for your Top-5 lists. :)
    I see that Metallica are included in 2 out of 3 Top-5 lists.
    Interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw gfreedom 5 songs play-list is too small :P i cant decide between rock-heavy so maybe next saturday i do 5 rock 5 metal playlist :P

      Delete
    2. hahahaha. but that's the point! To find the best 5 songs.
      Otherwise we could make the best 20! :P
      For me sometimes is very hard as well.

      Delete
  5. I played a lot of Guitar Hero Metallica this week and Orion was the song I played the most :) I try to improve my drumming skills.

    ReplyDelete