Friday, June 24, 2016

PROG & ROLL Radio Show Presents: The Listener's Happy Hour

 I'm writing this piece to inform you, that on this Sunday the 26th of June Prog & Roll radio show will include The Listener's Happy Hour. As I mentioned in the past, on the last show of each month, we are playing the songs that our listener's are asking from us. The same thing will happen on this Sunday as well.
 I have the complete songlist in my hands and I must say that it includes some really great songs! As for the playlist, this time it will be more Rock and Hard Rock oriented. Because in Prog & Roll we played a lot of Progressive Rock lately, this time I decided to make a turn to Rock and Hard Rock.
 Prog & Roll is online on every Sunday at 20.00 UK time, and you can listen by clicking on the following link: www.justincaseradio.com
I hope to "see" you there! :-)
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment