Saturday, February 18, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.186

Good morning everybody! 😎
We have a beautiful and sunny Saturday morning here in Athens, and before start doing anything else, I decided to sit down and write my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
So, from all the songs I've listened to during this week, I chose the following as the best ones:
CREDO: From the Cradle (Rhetoric - 2005)
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tide of Wealth (Alchemy - 2013)
WISHBONE ASH: The King Will Come (Argus - 1972)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: We are the Darkeners (Bronze - 2016)
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Hotel Room (Single - 1971/Edgar Broughton Band 2004 re-issue)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YT links for the songs included in my list. In case you are interested, just click on the links to listen to the songs right away.
Enjoy the music, and have a beautiful and relaxing weekend.
Thank you.
CREDO: From the Cradle
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tide of Wealth
WISHBONE ASH: The King Will Come
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: We are the Darkeners
EDGAR BROUGHTON BAND: Hotel Room

No comments:

Post a Comment