Saturday, May 19, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.225

Hello all!
One more difficult and busy week reached at an end, and because of my busy schedule I couldn't listen to as music as I would like once more. I found a couple of new releases, but I couldn't pay too much attention, so my weekly Top-5 song list is based on classic and older stuff.
So, for this week, here's my Top-5 song list:
VAN MORRISON: Brand New Day (Moondance - 1970)
STONE THE CROWS: The Touch of Your Loving Hand (Stone the Crows - 1969)
ELTON JOHN: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - 1973)
MADRUGADA: Higher (Industrial Silence - 1999)
IRON MAIDEN: Rime of the Ancient Mariner (Powerslave - 1984)
In case you are interested, you can listen to the songs by clicking on the following YT links.
Enjoy the music and have a great and relaxing weekend!
VAN MORRISON: Brand New Day
STONE THE CROWS: The Touch of Your Loving Hand
ELTON JOHN: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
MADRUGADA: Higher
IRON MAIDEN: The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

No comments:

Post a Comment