Saturday, March 11, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.189

Hello all!
  It is a cold and rainy day in Athens today, which means it's perfect for staying indoors and enjoy some quality time with the company of some good music.
  During this week I listened to lots and lots of music, because I am preparing some compilations to take with me in UK. (Read the post below).
So, as you can understand, this time it is impossible to pick only 5 songs as my best ones. Normally I should write over 20-25! For that reason, I just picked 5 of the ones I liked the most and writing them here.
So, here's my list for this week:
DAVE KERZNER: Stranded (New World - 2015)
BRIAN MAY: Resurrection (Back to the Light - 1992)
MAGO DE OZ: La Costa del Silencio (Gaia - 2003)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant (English Electric Pt.1 - 2012)
MOSTLY AUTUMN: The Ghost Moon Orchestra (The Ghost Moon Orchestra - 2012)
By clicking on the folowing YouTube links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away. Enjoy the music, and have a beautiful weekend!
Thank you!
DAVE KERZNER: Stranded
BRIAN MAY: Resurrection
MAGO DE OZ: La Costa del Silencio
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant
MOSTLY AUTUMN: The Ghost Moon Orchestra 

No comments:

Post a Comment