Friday, October 26, 2012

GFreedom Team Presents: A Tribute to "The Lord of the Rings"!

Hello everybody!
Last night's broadcast was very good, but our minds were travelling elsewhere.
As I mentioned in the previous post, our Radio Show changes its day & time.
Last night's broadcast was the last we did on a Thursday night.
From now & on, our show will be "on air" every Sunday night between20.00 - 22.00 GMT.
 (22.00- 00.00 Greek time).
First broadcast on this new timetable will be on next Sunday 28/10/2012.
And for this show we thought of making something really special.
So,we are preparing a tribute to The Lord of the Rings, and its influence on Rock music.
We are very excited for that, cause both (my wife and me) are great fans of Tolkien.
I'm pretty sure we will  make a very good job, and I really hope all our visitors will enjoy it to the most!
Since yesterday we started the preparations, because we want it to be just perfect! :)
I really hope that many people will join us on Sunday night and altogether will have
"A Night to Remember"! :)
You can listen to our show just by clicking here: http://www.justincaseradio.com/
Thank you all in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment