Saturday, April 5, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.87

Hello everybody!
  As many of you know already, on every Saturday morning I'm writing here a post which includes my Top- 5 songs for the week.
  From all the music I listened during the week, I choose the best 5 songs (in my opinion of course), and writing them here. Also, at the end of the post I'm adding a couple of songs in videos so you can listen right away if you want to.
This last week I listened to many different styles of music, as you will understand from my list.
So, without further delay here's my top-5 songlist:
CRESSIDA: Munich (Asylum - 1971)
THIN LIZZY: Black Rose (Black Rose A Rock Legend - 1979)
SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES: Melt! (A Kiss in the Dreamhouse - 1982)
BRYAN FERRY: A Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall (These Foolish Things - 1973)
DEAD CAN DANCE: The Host of Seraphim (The Serpent's Egg - 1988)
And here's two videos for you: On the first video you can listen to the very interesting cover version of Bob Dylan's song 'A Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall' by Bryan Ferry, and on the second one you can listen to 'Melt!' by Siouxsie & the Banshees.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment