Monday, November 3, 2014

PROG & ROLL radio show on 2/11/2014 The full playlist...

Good morning everybody!
  Last night one more 'Prog & Roll' radio show was online as usual. This time my co-host wasn't able to participate due to a travel, so I had to prepare and run everything by myself. When I was preparing the playlist I had in mind to make a rather upbeat songlist, and that's exactly what I did. I included mostly Rock, Neo-Prog and Progressive Rock songs, leaving outside music styles like Hard Rock, Folk Rock, Heavy Metal etc.
  At the time of the show many people logged in to listen and many of them participated in the chatbox as well. This is something I like, because it gives you the warm feeling of a friendly gathering. As for the subjects; well... We talked for many different things, from music up to food! :P
 In these last 2 months I'm very pleased seing more and more new people logging in during the show, and from many different countries. Some of them are visiting again and again, some others don't. But the important thing is that Prog & Roll has now a steady fan base, which is growing day by day.
  The 2 hours of the show passed really fast, and suddenly it was time to play the "Epic" song of the night which this time was Procupine Tree's 'Anesthetise'. 
Here you can take a look at the whole playlist:
1st Part: CREAM: Badge / CRAVINKEL: Get a Feeling Going Round / THE WHO: The Real Me / RORY GALLAGHER: Daughter of the Everglades / ROY BUCHANAN: That’s what I’m here for / KEEF HARTLEY BAND: Waiting Around / MOUNTAN: Mississippi Queen.
2nd Part: ARENA: Enemy Without / MARILLION: Punch & Judy / IQ: Ten Million Demons / SALANDER: Ground Proximity Warning / MUSE: Knights of Cydonia.
3rd Part: THE MOODY BLUES: Ride my See Saw / KANSAS: What’s on your Mind? / PAVLOV’S DOG: Song Dance / YES: Beyond & Before / GENESIS: The Knife (Live).
4rth Part:  SYLVAN: Answers to Life / TRION: Reveal the Mystery / PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetise.
I want to thank all of you who logged in and listened to the show, hoping you had some nice time. As for next Sunday, I was informed that we will have live on the chatbox a new German band and we will be able to chat alltogether. I'm guessing that both members of the band 'Salander' will be there as usual, so it will be really interesting to see musicians excanging their thoughts and musical ideas.
Thank you all, and have a great week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment