Saturday, January 9, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.150

Hello all! :-)
Another fine Saturday morning is here, so it is time to sit down and write my usual weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
I listened to lots of music during the week, and it was not so easy to pick only 5 songs to add in the list. But after some thinking I did, I believe the best ones are these:
CAMEL: Rajaz (Rajaz - 1999)
JETHRO TULL: Elegy (Stormwatch - 1979)
URIAH HEEP: Return to Fantasy (Return to Fantasy - 1975)
THE D PROJECT: Making Sense (Making Sense - 2014)
BLUE OYSTER CULT: Joan Crawford (Fire of Unknown Origin - 1981)
I you want to listen any of the songs in my list, you can do it by clicking on the following links:
CAMEL: Rajaz
JETHRO TULL: Elegy
URIAH HEEP: Return to Fantasy
THE D PROJECT: Making Sense
B.O.C: Joan Crawford
Enjoy the music, and have a great weekend! :-)
Thanks for visiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment