Saturday, September 30, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.203

Hello all!
  This is the last Saturday of September, and there is a rather cloudy cold and cloudy day outside here in Athens. So, I am sitting here listening to music, and preparing tomorrow's radio show.
  During this week I listened to lots of music, but I focused on Clive Nolan's new musical, which we are going to present tomorrow on Prog & Roll. But further than that, I listened to other songs as well, but not so many like other times; therefore my options are kind of limited.
I decided not to add any of Clive's songs in this Top-5 list, because I cannot decide on which ones I should add.
So, here's my Top-5 song list for this week:
PINK FLOYD: Julia Dream (single - 1968 / Relics - 1971)
GAZPACHO: Hell Freezes Over II (March of Ghosts - 2012)
MACHINES DREAM: Heavy Water (Black Science - 2017)
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: I Remember (A Social Grace - 1990)
THE INCREDIBLE STRING BAND: Sunday Song (Earthspan - 1972)
If you click on the following YouTube links, you will able to listen to the songs I have in my list right away.
Enjoy the music!
Thank you!
PINK FLOYD: Julia Dream
GAZPACHO: Hell Freezes Over Pt.2
MACHINES DREAM:Heavy Water
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: I Remember
THE INCREDIBLE STRING BAND: Sunday Song

No comments:

Post a Comment