Saturday, February 10, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.215

Hello all!
  It is a beautiful rainy morning here in Athens, prefect for staying indoors. I will begin my day by sitting down on my PC in order to write my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
  So, from all the songs I've listened to during the week, I chose the following as best ones:
KAYAK: La Peregrina (Seventeen - 2018)
DAVID BOWIE: All the madmen (The Man who Sold the World - 1970)
JETHRO TULL: Baker street muse (Minstrel in the Gallery - 1975)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant (English Electric Pt.1 - 2012)
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: I Remember (A Social Grace -1990)
In case you are interested, here's the YouTube links for you:
Enjoy!
KAYAK: La Peregrina
DAVID BOWIE: All the madmen
JETHRO TULL: Baker street muse
BIG BIG TRAIN: Judas Unrepentant
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: I remember


No comments:

Post a Comment