Saturday, February 24, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.216

Hello all!
  As many of you know already, on (almost) every Saturday morning I am posting here my weekly Top -5 song list for you.
  This week I listened to lots of music, from many different styles and sub categories, as you will realize by looking at my list.
So, from all the songs I've listened to during the week, here are the songs that I considered them to be the best ones:
THERION: Garden of Peace (Beloved Antichrist - 2018)
RED SAND: Blame (Mirror of Insanity - 2004)
QUEEN: Somebody to Love (A Day at the Races  -1976)
LUNATIC SOUL: A Thousand Shards of Heaven (Fractured - 2017)
HAGGARD: Per Aspera ad Astra (Epur Si Muone - 2004)
If you are interested to listen to the songs in my list, just click on the following YT link. I wasn't able to find Garden of Peace by Therion, maybe because it is very new.
Enjoy the music!
RED SAND: Blame
QUEEN: Somebody to Love
LUNATIC SOUL: A Thousand Shards of Heaven
HAGGARD: Per Aspera ad Astra


No comments:

Post a Comment