Tuesday, September 18, 2018

BRYAN FERRY Live in Athens (11/9/2018). The setlist and more...

  A few days ago, Bryan Ferry gave a live gig in Athens at the ancient odeon of Herodes Atticus, that lies in the shadow of Acropolis.
  As I wrote in a previous post, I went to see his performance and I must say that it was a very good one! I have seen Bryan Ferry with Roxy Music and solo in the past, so I knew what to expect more or less.
  Despite his age (he is over 70 years old), he played for almost 2 hours, and his performance was really good. The setlist was mostly based on songs from his days with Roxy Music, which was a very good thing, especially for people like me who preferes his older stuff.
  The theater was packed, since the concert was sold out almost a month before, and as far as I understood everybody enjoyed it. 
 Because I knew the setlist beforehand, I was kind of surprised with the absence of Do the Strand and the addition of Editions of You in the end...
Here you can check the complete setlist:

The Main Thing (Roxy Music)
Slave To Love
Don't Stop The Dance
Ladytron (Roxy Music)
Out Of The Blue (Roxy Music)
Oh Yeah (Roxy Music)
Casanova (Roxy Music)
Tokyo Joe
Bitter-Sweet (Roxy Music)
A Waste Land / Windswept
Bete Noire
Zamba
Stronger Through The Years (Roxy Music)
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (Bob Dylan)
My Only Love (Roxy Music)
In Every Dream Home A Heartache (Roxy Music)
If There Is Something (Roxy Music)
Re-Make/Re-Model (Roxy Music)
More Than This (Roxy Music)
Avalon (Roxy Music)
Love Is The Drug (Roxy Music)
Virginia Plain (Roxy Music)
Encore:
Let's Stick Together (Wilbert Harrison)
Jealous Guy (John Lennon)
Editions Of You (Roxy Music)


No comments:

Post a Comment